The aims and Objectives of the Association shall be to :
- Contribute to the healthy development of tourist industry and trade.
- Develop goodwill among travel agents on all subjects of common interests and welfare & protect the professional interest.
- Provide co-operation and consultation to His Majesty's Government for the promotion of tourism in Nepal.
- Work directly or indirectly for institutional mission of all matters pertaining to interests of tourist industry & trade.
- Enthuse feelings of close co-ordination and professional ethics among all components engaged in tourist industry and trade.
- Undertake research work for promotion of tourism.
- Obtain national & international recognition for the association.
- Promote and safeguard the interests of other professionals, trade & industries that are ancillary to tourism.